Progressive Insurance Chairman Bankrolls Progressive Causes
By Jerry A. Kane
Progressive Insurance Chairman Peter Lewis is one of the major contributors to leftist causes in the United States. The company’s ads feature an obnoxious and rather disturbing brunette named Flo who dresses all in white and wears bright-red lipstick.
Lewis, who was the former CEO of daddy’s company, has reportedly given tens of millions of dollars to leftist groups including, the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), the Center For American Progress, MoveOn.org, and America Coming Together.
Along with fellow traveler George Soros, Lewis bankrolls a progressive movement that is out to destroy America’s economy and free enterprise system. He discreetly directs millions of dollars to leftist groups such as Democracy Alliance and Media Matters to promote Democrat Party candidates.
In addition, he belongs to and has donated tens of millions of dollars to the ACLU, which works tirelessly to tear down America’s Judeo-Christian heritage by:
- Removing nativity scenes from public property, and forcing Christmas trees to be named Holiday trees when displayed on public property.
- Banning Christmas trees and songs such as Silent Night from public schools.
- Renaming Christmas break Winter break.
- Suing cities for sponsoring Christmas parades.
- Forcing states to legalize homosexual marriage.
- Forcing libraries to remove porn filters from their computers.
- Suing the Boy Scouts for not accepting homosexuals as scout leaders.
- Helping legalize child pornography.
- Legalizing live sex acts in bars in Oregon.
- Protecting the North American Man Boy Love Association (NAMBLA), a pedophile/pederasty organization that advocates adult sexual contact with children.
- Censoring student led prayer at graduation.
- Removing “under God” from the Pledge of Allegiance and “In God We Trust” on currency.
Lewis’ willingness to bankroll progressive Democrats while filling his pockets in the process brings to mind Armand Hammer, the former head of Occidental Petroleum and business associate and friend to Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin, who lavishly sponsored Al Gore Sr.’s and Jr.’s political careers.
It’s time conservative policy holders of Progressive Insurance realize that they are enabling Peter Lewis to advance the ACLU’s “war on Christmas” and the progressive agenda that is destroying America. There’s no need to wonder anymore why the company’s named progressive.