Seizing Power on the Weekend
by Nancy Matthis at American Daughter
Late Friday, Barack Obama declared the H1N1 virus to be a national emergency. He announced the measure on Saturday. The declaration gives him the following authority:
SENATE Report No. 93-549
EMERGENCY POWERS STATUTES:….
U.S. GOVERNMENT PRINTING OFFICE
These proclamations give force to 470 provisions of Federal law. These hundreds of statutes delegate to the President extraordinary powers, ordinarily exercised by the Congress, which affect the lives of American citizens in a host of all-encompassing manners. This vast range of powers, taken together, confer enough authority to rule the country without reference to normal Constitutional processes.
Under the powers delegated by these statutes, the President may: seize property; organize and control the means of production; seize commodities; assign military forces abroad; institute martial law; seize and control all transportation and communication; regulate the operation of private enterprise; restrict travel; and, in a plethora of particular ways, control the lives of all American citizens….
Whenever the government wants to do something that is likely to be alarming or unpopular, it is done late on Friday night, so that the normal news cycles can be avoided. The fact that Obama did this late on a Friday night and did not announce it until the following day, a Saturday, should be sufficient warning to every American that this administration is up to no good.
Most citizens are unaware that the Constitution has long since been effectively set aside by a series of Executive Orders, which grant the sitting president sweeping dictatorial powers. As far as personal freedom is concerned, we have been living on borrowed time.
Another thing that most folk don’t realize is that elected officials have had a plan to protect themselves against armed insurrection by an outraged populace when the situation is discovered. On March 13, 2008 the U.S. House of Representatives held a secret closed door meeting, with attendees sworn to secrecy. Ostensibly to work out Electronic Surveillance of Terror Suspects, the meeting actually dealt with the possibility of civil war in the United States. Here are the details which were leaked and widely published, not in the mainstream media, but in the Blogospehre:
- The imminent collapse of the U.S. Economy to occur sometime in late 2008
- The imminent collapse of the U.S. Government finances sometime in mid 2009
- The possibility of Civil War inside the United States as a result of the collapse
- The advance round-ups of “insurgent U.S. Citizens” likely to move against the government
- The detention of those rounded up at The REX 84 Camps constructed throughout the United States
- The possibility of public retaliation against members of Congress for the collapses
- The location of safe facilities for members of Congress and their families to reside during massive civil unrest
- The necessary and unavoidable merger of The U.S. with Canada and Mexico establishing The North American Union
- The issuance of a new currency called the AMERO for all three nations as an economic solution.
There is little indication that Barack Obama wants to continue the Bush-initiated pursuit of the North American Union. However, it is abundantly clear that he wants to abolish personal freedoms and private enterprise to institute socialism, with a focus on an eventual global world government.
This declaration may be the trigger. And, suspiciously, it is not made in response to any actual data. CNN Health reports:
Calling the emergency declaration “an important tool in our kit going forward,” one administration official called Obama’s action a “proactive measure that’s not in response to any new development.”
Another administration official said the move is “not tied to the current case count” and “gives the federal government more power…”….
Are the sheeple prepared to succumb?